Here are some insights to the many faces at Rahway Food For Friends and our daily journey combating food insecurity in the community! Let's take a gander at the latest news....
TapIntoRahway and Our Town Media links are below with previous and present articles from our Rahway Food For Friends team! Share the EXPERIENCES, See the Transparency and Join US!!!
UPDATES TO TUNE IN TO:
- Rahway Food For Friends Congratulates former Marketing Director Najah Allen on her newly appointed role with the Rahway Board of Education. We look forward to our work together!!!
- Happy New Year!!! 2022 welcome! New Volunteers bring holiday cheer! Paul is celebrating one year anniversary as a volunteer! Spotlight and feature story to follow.
- We are grateful for our volunteers daily and will highlight the journeys in giving monthly. We welcome our new delivery, media and legal team at Rahway Food For Friends and embrace the ongoing changes in the social world. Be a part of an ongoing change in someone's life. YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE DAILY!!!
- Welcome Ayisha, Jenine, Kayla, Judy, Ed Hayes Sr. and Jr., Charles of CERT, Elizabeth, Fernando, Lynn, and Maria!!!!
- Due to the increased cases of Covid, The Soup Kitchen will remain serving "To Go" Meals only. Team leaders and new team members we are so honored to work with each of you again this year! First Presbyterian church, Pastor Erin Cook, team leaders Dana and Bill Marsh, Erica Blazsak and One Kind Step, Patricia Carter and St. Mark AME & Bethel, Latoya and Candance, Carlos and Irwin, Natasha and Julia Major, Team members Moab Lodge and Abigails, Ebenezer AME, City partners - Rahway Police Department and Rahway Fire Department. We are looking to have a safe, fun and memorable year as the doors open again! Bring your heart, smiles, recipes and humor ... WE ALL NEED IT!!!
- We celebrate the time and service of Pastor Erin Hayes Cook as she continues her new endeavor in Hackettstown. God bless you and your family!!